Upon registration the customer shall get access to an Account through User id and Password.
The customer must protect the confidentiality of his/her account.
It is strongly recommended that customer changes his/her login and password immediately on being
suspicious of any kind of account tampering.
To enable Properji to provide this service, the customer must provide correct information during the registration
process and update it whenever necessary to ensure that it is current, complete and accurate.
It is agreed by the User that he acquires no rights to any mailbox number or/and the user identification or/and circuit
reference or/and any codes assigned to him by the Company. The User further agrees that except as otherwise proved herein,
the Company reserves the right to change and/or re-assign the same to the User at its sole discretion without being liable
to the User for any kind of damages and/or relief and/or any other consequence/s.
The password and username being made available to the customer shall be used only by the customer, the organization named
by the customer and the employee of the organization. The User shall take all necessary pre-cautions to prevent un-authorized
access to and/or leakage of username and password being provided by the Company to him.
The customer also confers the right on Properji to share his/her information with third parties which may include, but is not
limited to government agencies. This information shall however exclude customer's personal information such as name, postal address,
email address, phone/cell numbers.
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the
application form to use the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of
India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights or/and retain information in any
computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
User agrees that he/she shall not transmit any information on the Site, that -
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to.
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic,
libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable,
disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any
- Harm minors in any way.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Violates any law for the time being in force.
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any
information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Impersonate another person.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations
with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence
or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Any Content and/ or comment/information uploaded by User on the Site which is non-compliant with The Information
amended/re-enacted from time to time, for access or usage of Company's Services/Site/computer resource, the Company
has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the User to the said Services and Site and
remove/disable all information including the non-compliant information. Furthermore, the Company shall have the
right to take recourse to such remedies as would be available to the Company under the applicable laws.
The Company may at its sole discretion and without assigning any reason whatsoever at any time deactivate or/and
suspend the User’s access to Properji.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without notice to carry out system
maintenance or/and upgrading or/and testing or/and repairs or/and other related work. Without prejudice to any other
provisions of this TnC, the Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs and expense(s) that the User may
suffer or incur.