About VBHC Serene Town
VBHC Serene Town is located on Kannamangala Road, Off. Kadugodi – Old Madras Road. It is located close to Sobha Amethyst and Adarsh Serenity. It has a total of 224 units and the total land area being 2.2 acres. The project enjoys the advantage of being located in a fast developing neighborhood. ITPL and KR Puram are located at distances of 8kms and 15kms respectively. The project is expected to be completed by the middle of 2017.
VBHC Serene Town - Project Analysis
- Approvals Status: BDA approved
- Demand Analysis: The Whitefield market has abundant supply of residential apartments. These projects are across different stages ranging from pre-launch to ready-to-move. There is a strong demand in the area given the proximity to several IT and ITES companies in ITPL. The inventory level is approximately estimated at 10,000 units. However, recent trends indicate a strong demand for rental housing from people working in Whitefield
- Floor plan design analysis (pros and cons): The apartment sizes are too small. The 2BHK units were particularly too small to accommodate a typical family with all the required furniture/facilities.
- Layout Analysis: The overall layout is quite small given that the 2.2 acre land area is accommodating over 200 units. This is justified to an extent because the project mainly caters to mid-segment and value buyers, who look for affordable homes.
- Amenities: The project features standard amenities. In addition to that it also has an amphitheatre, multipurpose hall and senior outdoor community plaza
- Any drawbacks?: Given that several apartment projects have come up around Kadugodi and since Kadugodi bridge is narrow it can pose traffic bottlenecks.
- Public feedback about the project: Some people felt that the agreement clauses are more one-sided. While most people were positive on the pricing aspect some were concerned if the quality would be good enough. Some customers who booked the flat seemed to have positive comments. Some concerns about the Anekal project of VBHC were also discussed.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The main selling point is affordability.
Payment Details of VBHC Serene Town
- Initial Booking Amount: Rs.200000 for 2BHK (or) Rs.300000 for 3BHK
- On flat booking: 20% of sale value (excluding booking amount)
- Excavation 5%
- Footing 5%
- Basement 10%
- Stilt 5%
- Floors 1 to 14 42% (3% at each floor’s completion across 14 floors)
- Completion of Tiling 4%
- CP and Sanitary Fitting 4%
- Possession 5%
- Additional Charges:
Car Park Rs.220000
Floor Rise Charges Rs.10 per sqft per floor (from 3rd floor onwards)
Premium Charges for Swimminng Pool view: Rs.50 per sqft.
East facing PLC: Rs.50 per sqft.
Green facing PLC: Rs.50 per sqft.
Note: The project has 100 units per acre, which indicates high density of units and less space inside the project