The Tree is a 6.2 acre project located in Herohalli, off Magadi Road. The project is planned to have 560 units with apartment sizes ranging from 605-1322 sq ft. including a mix of 1/2/3 BHK configurations. The Tree is positioned as an affordable housing option with adequate open space and greenery.
The TREE - Project Analysis
- Approvals status: BBMP, BDA approved
- Demand analysis: The Magadi Road area currently has individual homes, small layouts and apartments from low-tier builders. The localities surrounding Magadi Road still need to develop in terms of social infrastructure and proximity to offices/employment hubs. Due to these reasons the demand for projects in the area is moderate.
- Amenities: The project would have all the standard amenities of apartment communities in the city. Apart from that it is proposed to have open air theater, seating alcove, maze garden, orchard farm, fruit tree grid, multipurpose/party hall and tree court.
- Any drawbacks?: The interior roads near Magadi Road are not of good quality and are quite narrow.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The TREE project aims to protect trees and create an ambient green cover for its residents.
Payment Details of The TREE
Booking Amount: Rs.1,00,000
On Agreement: 20% less booking amount
Completion of Foundation works: 10%
Completion of Stilt roof Slab to 10
th floor slab: 55% (5% at each floor completion)
Completion of Block work 3%
Completion of Internal Plastering 3%
Completion of External Plastering 3%
Completion of Flooring works 3%
At the time of Handing over 3%
Car Park: Rs.1,50,000
Location Charges: Rs.100 per sq ft
Note: The pricing and specifications are tentative since the project is in pre-launch stage.