About The Empyrean
The Empyrean is Bengaluru’s first and largest integrated suburban township by FIRE Luxur Developers. The Empyrean is spread across 230 acres of naturally pristine land, located on National Highway 207, midway between Whitefield and Sarjapur. This project will offer more than 1200 villas of 3/4BHK configurations ranging from 1595 sft to 6875 sft. The entire Township will have 3 phases and over 100 acres of green/open spaces
The Empyrean Phase-I was launched in Oct-2009 and spread across 51 acres of land, which comprises of 370 units of Row Houses & Villas. Construction of Phase I is completed and possession was due by end of 2012.
The Empyrean Phase-II was launched in Oct-2012 and spread across 81acres of land, which comprises which comprises of 708 units of Row Houses & Villas. And the proposed The Empyrean Phase-III may be launched by end of 2015.
The integrated township is thoughtfully master-planned by one of the five largest international architectural firms – Aedas.
Note: The possession date will be different for each villa which will take around 30 months to complete from the date of booking and the per sft price is different for each type of villa
Project Analysis of The Empyrean
- Approvals status: Approved by BMRDA
- Demand analysis: The demand in the locality is on a lower side and it is expected to increase in coming future as many individuals have started noticing its potential. There is a greater interest from investors because the area is in early stage of development and there is scope for infrastructural and other developments in the vicinity. Also road connectivity via NH-207 (Chikka Tirupati Road) is excellent.
- Amenities: The Empyrean includes all luxury amenities like club house with world class sports facilities, gym with spa, restaurant & banquet hall, meditation room, swimming pool with kid’s pool, amphitheatre, tennis court, badminton court, basket ball court, skating rink, shopping centre & retail, multi-purpose court, volley ball court, landscaped gardens, cycle track and children’s play areas, gazebo, water fountain, gym and departmental store.
- Drawback:The project location is far from the city
- USP: The Empyrean is an integrated suburban township project with 100 acres of open space and situated close to 212-acre green reserve.
Payment Details of The Empyrean (Construction-linked payment pricelist)
- Payment schedule:
- Booking Amount :
- Rs.3 lakhs (for villa Aurora)
- Rs.2 lakhs (for other villas)
- On Agreement (Basic Sales Price + External Development Charges: 15%
- Within the 60 days of signing the agreement (BSP+EDC): 10%
- On Completion of Foundation (BSP+EDC): 15%
- On Completion of Ground floor roof slab (BSP+EDC):10%
- On Completion of 1st Floor Slab (BSP+EDC):15%
- On Completion of internal and external Plastering (BSP+EDC):15%
- On Completion of flooring work (BSP+EDC):15%
- On Handing over the house (BSP+EDC): 5%
- Additional Charges:
- Club House Charges : Rs.2,00000
- Premium charges: 5% of basic sales price (garden facing, corner plots, etc.)
Apart from the above charges, buyer will have to pay for other charges like Sinking fund, maintenance charges, VAT & service tax, etc
Note: The project has less than 6 units per acre, which indicates low density of units and adequate space