About Shriram Sameeksha
Sameeksha is a 12 acre project, which is proposed to have 18 blocks of G+6 floors with a combination of one, two and three bedroom units. The plan shows that there would be 8 apartments per floor and a total of 1008 units in the project. The 1BHK units will be 700-770 sq. ft. in size while 2BHK and 3BHK units will be 1000-1015 sq. ft and 1205-1235 sq. ft, respectively.
Shriram Sameeksha - Project Analysis
- Approvals Status: Approvals Awaited
- Demand Analysis: The West/North-West Bangalore region has generally seen lower absorption and higher inventory. This includes localities with high inventory levels such as Magadi Road and Jalahalli. Jalahalli faces this issue due to the lack of large commercial or employment centers, which affects residential demand
- Amenities: The project has high-end amenities comparable to those of luxury projects. Apart from these some notable amenities include water softening plant, waterfalls/cascade, crèche, etc.
- Any drawbacks?: There is some waste dumping in nearby vacant lands, which is a concern.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The project is being positioned as a location with proximity to all important places and amenities
Payment Details of Shriram Sameeksha
- Payment schedule:
- Booking Amount:Rs.2,00,000
- On Execution of Agreements 20%
- On Foundation 10%
- On Completion of Basement slab 15%
- On Completion of Second floor slab 7%
- On Completion of Fourth floor slab 7%
- On Completion of Sixth floor slab 7%
- On Completion of Terrace 7%
- On Completion of Flooring 7%
- On Completion of Painting 8%
- On Completion of Fixtures 7%
- On Possession / Registration 5%
- Additional Charges:
- Car Park: Rs.3,00,000 (covered), Rs.2,00,000 (open)
- Clubhouse Fee: Rs.50,000
- Water Infrastructure Charges: Rs.40 per sq. ft.
- Electricity Infrastructure Charges:Rs.70 per sq. ft.
- Solar Power Charges: Rs.25,000/-
- STP & Solid Waste Management Charges; Rs.10,000/-
- Corpus Fund: Rs.25,000/-
- Facilitation Charges for Khata: Rs.10,000/-
- Maintenance Charges (Rs.2.95/- per sq. ft for 18 months): Rs.53.1 per sqft.
Note: Apart from the above there would be additional charges for khata facilitation, solar power, clubhouse maintenance charges, registration, stamp duty, taxes, etc.
Note: The project has about 84 units per acre which indicates high density of units in the apartment complex