About Shriram Luxor
Shriram Luxor is a premium residential apartment project spread across 5 acres of land. The project will have 450 units in 8 blocks with 13 floors. The unit configurations would be 2BHK (1195 sft), 2.5 BHK (1440 sft) and 3BHK (1590 and 1700 sft).
The project is being developed by Shriram Properties. The architect for the project is Aslam Architects and Interior Designers. Aslam Architects, headquartered in Bangalore with operations in India and UAE was established in 1993.The architects have about 160 ongoing projects and have worked on residential projects such as Keerthi Chalet (Horamavu), Mahaveer Riveria (JP Nagar), Trifecta Starlight (Mahadevapura) and Fortuna Viva (Sahakarnagar).
Note: Since the project is in pre-launch stage the project specifications and prices will be subject to change
Shriram Luxor- Project Analysis
- Approvals status: Approvals awaited
- Demand analysis: North Bangalore projects are generally seeing some interest from customers as well as builders, who have been coming up with new launches. The proximity to international airport and employment hubs such as Embassy Manyata Business Park are also driving demand along Hennur Road, Thanisandra Road and adjoining areas
- Amenities: The project is expected to have high-end amenities comparable to other luxury residential projects
- Best towers and best units: Residents looking for open space and lesser noise may prefer non-road facing units.
- Any drawbacks?:There are areas around Hennur Road which have narrow roads and once new developments are started, there may be issues with traffic bottleneck
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The project is positioned as a luxury development in a prime location.
- Before Execution of Agreement: 20%
- On Commencement of Foundation: 10%
- On Commencement of 1st Basement Parking: 10%
- On Commencement of 2nd Basement Parking: 5%
- On Commencement of 2nd Floor: 8%
- On Commencement of 6th Floor: 8%
- On Commencement of 10th Floor: 8%
- On Completion of Terrace: 8%
- On Completion of Tiling: 9%
- On Completion of Painting: 9%
- On or Before Registration: 5%
- Car park: Rs.3,00,000/-
- Water & Electricity: Rs.150 per sqft.
- Solar Water Charges: Rs.25,000/-
- STP & water Management: Rs.25,000/-
- Club House: Rs.1,00,000/-
- Maintenance (Rs.3.5/- sqft for 12 Months ): Rs.42 per sqft.
- Corpus Fund: Rs.25,000/-
- Facilitaions for legal Charges: Rs.10,000/-
- Floor rise charges: Rs.25 per sqft. from 4th floor & above
- Premium charges: Rs.100 per sqft.