- Shilpitha Splendour Annex Apartments by Maithri Developers has been developed on a 2.5 acre land parcel in Mahadevapura, a prominent residential hub that is located in close proximity to the KR Puram-Marathahalli Outer Ring Road and the business parks that have been developed around it.
- The project is a ready to move in project, possession of units commenced from April 2015.
- The project is located less than 300ms away from the Outer Ring Road- which will provide easy access to the several business parks located along the road.
- The project will comprise of 2 Blocks of G+4 floors in height, comprising of 175 units in total and will offer 2, 2.5 and 3 BHKs in the range of 1036 - 1835 Sft.
Approval Status: All approvals in place
- The residential development in the subject has been divided into 2 blocks - Block 1 and Block 2
- Block 1 consists of 5 wings - A to E. Wing A has 8 units per floor while Wing B has 7. The two wings are located towards the East and are aligned adjacent to each other vertically, from North to South. Such an alignment has allowed unit numbers 1, 2 and 3 of both wings to be open from the East - ensuring residents of these units get ample sunlight.
- Units 4, 5, 6 of Wing-A and units 5, 6 and 7 of Wing-B are located centrally and are practically blocked from all 4 sides. This will hinder the air ventilation for residents of these units, as well as restricting the availability of sunlight to these units.
- Wings C, D and E of Block-1 are aligned in a continuous manner, vertically. Unit numbers 3 of Wing-C, 1 and 2 of Wing-D and 1 of Wing-E are also positioned centrally and are blocked from all 4 sides, thus restricting sunlight and air ventilation.
- Block-2 is placed in a slightly isolated area, located at the South-West end of the subject land parcel. The block consists of 7 units per floor and all the units have at least one side open, though there is another residential development to the immediate West of the project - which will block the view of units 5 and 6 of Block-2.
- The subject property also has a single gate for entry and exit, located at the North-East end. This may lead to congestion at the gate in a situation when vehicles are coming inside and leaving the complex simultaneously.
- The amenities have been placed along the Eastern boundary of the project, one after the other in a vertical manner. This includes the childrens play area, gym and the swimming pool. Given the small land parcel, the developer has compromised on the number and scale of amenities, by attempting to accommodate as many dwelling units as possible. This has also resulted in minimal open space in the project, an important factor buyers must appraise during their purchase consideration.
Amenities: Childrens Play Area, Badminton Court, Jogging Track, Club House, Party Hall, Gym, Landscaped Open Area, Intercom Facility
Special Attractions of the Project (USP):
- The subject property is located in close proximity to the Outer Ring Road- providing residents with direct connectivity to the several business parks located along the road.
- The subject property is also located less than 3kms away from Whitefield Main Road, giving residents the option of an easy commute to the business parks located along it as well.
- The subject property is ready to move in, ideally suited for buyers who want immediate possession of their flat.
The subject property is ready to move in, and the payment will have to be made in lump sum.