About Nitesh Long Island
Nitesh Long Island is a gated community project, located on Devanahalli Main Road. The site is located close to the intersection of NH-7 and Nandi Hills Road. The project has high-end infrastructure and amenities which includes internationally designed landscape features, promenades and manicured gardens with wide roads and pathways.
The project has provision for a large water treatment plant and overhead tank with water lines for individual plots.
Nitesh Long Island - Project Analysis
- Approvals status: BIAAPA approved
- Demand analysis: The project is currently located towards the north of Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) and Devanahalli Town, hence demand for this location would be limited to investors who are looking at long-term appreciation potential.
- Floor height limitations: As per the approvals received individual homes can be constructed with ground plus 3 floors (G +3). The project is about 10 kms from the KIA and 35 kms from Bangalore city.
- Amenities: The project will feature high-end amenities such as state of the art gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis court, cricket nets, coffee shop, luxurious salon
- Any drawbacks? The social infrastructure in the project’s neighborhood is limited.
- Public feedback about the project: Public were concerned about water problems due to low ground water levels in North Bangalore. Some customers were concerned about the project being too far from the city and commercial/employment hubs.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The project is aimed to provide a luxurious community with ample open spaces and high-end amenities
Payment Analysis of Nitesh Long Island
- Payment schedule:
- Booking Advance: Rs.300000
- On Agreement : 30% of sale value less book advance
- Within 45 days from the date of Booking: 30% of sale value
- Within 90 days from the date of Booking: 30% of sale value
- Within 15 days of intimation of readiness of Registration: 10% of sale value
- Addition Charges over Base Price:
- Stamp Duty Rs.4,983
- Clubhouse Charges Rs.112,360
- Estimated charges towards arrangement of power: Rs. 243,995
- Legal Charges (inclusive of service tax) Rs.39,326
- First Year Maintenance Charges Rs. 62,697
Apart from the above the buyer will have to pay for utilities, registrations, statutory dues, etc. will be extra