- Monarch Aqua by Monarch Properties is a 4.5 acre mixed use development which will consist of residential and retail development.
- The project is located on the Old Madras Road in KR Puram and is overlooking the KR Puram Lake, providing the residents with a scenic view of the same.
- The project is well connected with Central Bangalore, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road and Whitefile, some prominent hubs of the city.
- The project will consist of a retail component, providing residents with a shopping complex within the premises itself.
- The project consists of 3 towers of 2B+G+23 floors in height, consisting of 483 units in total and offering 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 and 4 BHK units ranging from 1103 - 2400 Sft.
Approval Status: All approvals in place
- The subject property is being developed on a 4.5 acre contiguous land parcel, located on the Old Madras Road.
- The residential development has been divided into 3 towers- Crest, Zenith and Coronet. All towers have been aligned in such a manner that units will be open from the North so that residents can enjoy the view of the KR Puram Lake.
- The tower- Crest will be positioned towards the West end the project will comprise of 11 units per floor. All units, except for unit number 3, will have at least one sharing wall, thus hindering the privacy and exclusivity of these units. Units 3, 7, 8 and 11 in all floors of the tower are located behind other units, and hence their view of the KR Puram Lake in the North will be blocked.
- Tower- Zenith is located in the middle and will only have 3 units per floor of the bigger 3 and 4 BHKs. All units of the tower will be open from the North and South, thus ensuring that not only do all residents of these units have a view of the lake, but also have good air ventilation and availability of sunlight.
- Tower- Coronet is located towards the East end of the project and will consist of 7 units per floor. Unit numbers 1-4 in each floor of the tower are located in the front row and will be able to have an unobstructed view of the lake. However, units 5, 6 and 7 are located in a row behind and will be blocked by the first row of units towards the North- hence residents of these units will not be able to enjoy a view of the lake towards the North-West.
- Given the significantly large land parcel, the developer has also provisioned for several amenities such as multi-purpose court, basketball court and putting area, which are aligned together in the South-East corner of the land parcel. Residents of the tower Crest, located at the West end of the project will have to walk a considerable distance in order to access these amenities.
- Space has also been designated for a hyper market and other retail shops, which will be placed in the space between the towers and the Northern boundary of the project.
- There are 2 separate gates for entry and exit, located at extreme ends on the Northern side of the project- which connects with the Old Madras Road. Residents near the entry gates will have to go all the way around the towers in order to exit from the designated exit gate onto the OMR. However, a sufficiently wide driveway inside the project should solve this problem.
Club House, Gym, Library, Squash Court, Multi Sport Playground, Swimming Pool, Sky Park and Lounge, Indoor Smart Pool, Amphitheater, Garden, Kid's Play Area, Jogging Track, Retail Shops, Business Center, Banquet Hall, Mini Theater, Putting Green, Skating Rink, Indoor Games Room, Pet Park, Senior Citizen's Corner, Yoga & Meditation Room, Steam & Sauna
Special Attractions of the Project (USP):
- Monarch Aqua is a luxurious lakefront mixed use residential & retail development, designed by renowned architects Space Matrix, Singapore.
- The project is located on the Old Madras Road in KR Puram, providing it direct connectivity with Central Bangalore via the Swamy Vivekananda Road, while also being well connected with the Marathahalli Outer Ring Road and Whitefield.
- The region has become a prominent residential hub which also boasts good quality social infrastructure.
- The project will overlook the KR Puram Lake, providing its residents with a serene view of the same.
- The project will also comprise of a retail component which will provide the residents with a shopping complex inside the premises.
- The project is also offering a host of modern and unique amenities, making the project altogether an attractive proposition.
|Booking ||: ||100000 |
|Allotment (+7 Days) ||: ||5% |
|Agreement (+21 Days) ||: ||10% |
|Foundation ||: ||10% |
|Basement ||: ||10% |
|1st Floor ||: ||5% |
|3rd Floor ||: ||5% |
|5th Floor ||: ||5% |
|7th Floor ||: ||5% |
|9th Floor ||: ||5% |
|11th Floor ||: ||5% |
|15th Floor ||: ||5% |
|18th Floor ||: ||5% |
|21st Floor ||: ||5% |
|24th Floor ||: ||5% |
|Block Work ||: ||5% |
|Plastering ||: ||2% |
|Flooring ||: ||3% |
|Painting ||: ||2% |
|Handover ||: ||3% |
|Additional Charges |
|Car Par - INR 2,50,000 per Car Park |
|Club Membership - INR 2,00,000 |
|Power, Water & STP - INR 225 / Sq.Ft. |
|Grills, Generator & Fire Safety - INR 75 / Sq.Ft. |
|PLC Charges - INR 75 - 150 / Sq.Ft. |
|Floor Rise - INR 20 / Sq.Ft. from the Second Floor |
|Documentation - INR 30,000 |
|Corpus Fund - INR 30 / Sq.Ft. |
|1st Year Maintenance - INR 30 / Sq.Ft. |