About Mantri Serenity
Mantri Serenity is a luxury residential project by Mantri Developers, located at Kanakapura Main Road. The project is spread across 19.65 acres of land and is proposed to have 6 blocks out of which only 3 blocks were already launched. Mantri serenity Phase 1 was launched in Sep-2010 where as Phase 2 was launched in Sep-2012. Mantri Serenity Phase-2 will offer 1100 luxury apartments with a choice of 2 BHK, 3 BHK and Penthouse units
Project Analysis of Mantri Serenity
- Approvals status: BDA, BBMP approved
- Demand Analysis: We expect stable demand for the project due to its close proximity to Banashakari, JP nagar, Jayanagar and Rajarajeshwari Nagar and Bannerghatta road. However, the project’s surrounding areas have other competing projects including Nitesh Caeser’s Palace, Prestige Falcon City, etc.
- Amenities: The project features high-end amenities including well equipped clubhouse, butterfly gardens, paved deck court, multipurpose lawn, unisex parlor, mini theater, indoor and outdoor games, laundromat, cafeteria and ATM.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): Mantri Serenity quipped with a 6503.16 Sqmt (70,000 sq.ft) clubhouse named as ‘The Lotus’, which has temperature-controlled swimming pool with Jacuzzi, aqua gym and three banquet halls.
Payment Analysis of Mantri Serenity
- Payment Plan:
- Booking Amount: 10%
- On agreement: 15%
- On Foundation: 10%
- On 3rd floor Roof Slab: 10%
- On 8th floor Roof Slab: 10%
- On 13th floor Roof Slab: 10%
- On 18th floor Roof Slab: 10%
- On 24th floor Roof Slab: 10%
- On last floor Roof Slab: 10%
- On Possession: 5%
- Other charges
- Car Parking Charges: Rs.3,00,000/-
- Clubhouse Charges: Rs.2,25,000/-
- Floor rise Charges: Rs.15 per sqft. per floor
- Maintenance Deposit: Rs.225 per sqft.
- Generator Charges: Rs.1,12,500/-
- Water & Electricity Charges: Rs.150 per sqft.
- Pipe Gas Connection: Rs.20,000/-
- Legal Fees: Rs.30,000/-
All the additional charges towards BESCOM, BWSSB, maintenance deposit, service tax, VAT, legal, etc are payable as applicable.
Note: The project has approximately 56 units per acre, which indicates moderate density of units and moderate space inside the project