About KNS Archisa
KNS Archisa is a 10-acre residential plotted community located in Donnenahalli, which is about 10 kms off Mysore Road. The project is located in an area which is inhabited by forests and plenty of open lands. The site dimensions include the standard 30 x 40, 40 x 50, 40 x 60 and other odd dimensions.
KNS Archisa - Project Analysis
- Approvals status: BMRDA approved (Approval No: MPA/LAO/07/2013-14)
- Demand analysis: The location is an emerging virgin territory because most of the surrounding areas are forest lands and reserved green spaces. Some residential layouts have started coming up on this stretch, and there is one large project by Karnataka Housing Board in the area. Although there are signs of few developments, the location is too far from Kumbalagodu (Mysore Road) and currently very remote with little or no residential dwellings nearby
- Amenities: The project will feature landscaped seating enclosure, jogging track, pagoda, therapeutic walkway, bamboo garden, perennial flower garden, rose garden, butterfly garden, etc.
- Any drawbacks?: The project’s neighborhood is remote and there are no people nearby, so at present this would not be suited for residential living.
- Project Specifications:
Asphalted roads: 40 ft and 30 ft wide roads with walkways and landscaping
Compound wall: 6 Feet high pre -cast wall
- Underground cabling with feeder pillars.
- Single phase of 4 KV upgradable to three phase
- Ground Water Reservoir
- Water lines to individual connections
- 2 bore wells (to be increased later) to a depth of 300 feet
Storm water drain: RCC Hume pipes
Sewage treatment plant: Activated sludge process
Rain water harvesting:Percolation pit along the drains
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The project’s main selling point is the location, which is in the midst of natural settings such as green trees, forest areas and scenic natural landscape. The project is also positioned as a farm or resort-like living space with connectivity to city.