- Keerthi-SuryaShakti Towers by Keerthi Estates and Surya Shakti Greenlands is being developed on a 2.4 Acre land parcel on Whitefield Main Road in Hoodi, a prominent commercial hub in Eastern Bangalore.
- The project is strategically located as provides good connectivity with some prominent hubs such as Central Bangalore, Whitefield and Marathahalli Outer Ring Road.
- Social infrastructure has also caught on with commercial and residential development making the region a holistic hub.
- The project consists of 2 blocks of 2B+G+12 floors height consisting of 230 units offering 2 and 3 BHKs in the range of 989 - 1832 Sft.
Approval Status: All approvals in place
Layout Analysis: The subject property is being developed on a contiguous 2.4 acre land parcel located on Whitefield Main Road.The residential development of the project has been divided into 2 blocks- A and B. Block-A is located towards the centre of the land parcel and consists of 9 residential units per floor. All units have at least one side open, giving residents an open view as well as provide them with ample sunlight and air ventilation. However, unit numbers A4 and A5 are blocked by other units from all 4 sides, practically making them closed from all 4 sides, which will adversely affect the air ventilation as well as restricting the amount of sunlight available to the residents of these units. Units A1 and A9 are located towards the East and will have an unobstructed view of the swimming pool, located East of the block. The block is also located in close proximity to the entry and exit gates, making them easily accessible to residents of the block.Block-B is located towards the North of the land parcel and also has a similar layout to that of Block-A, consisting of 9 units per floor. Unit numbers B5 and B6 of the block appear to be obstructed from all 4 sides, just as units A4 and A5 of Block-A. Units B1 and B9 of the block will be able to enjoy the view of the swimming pool area towards the East. In terms of amenities, the swimming pool is located towards the East side, in the middle- making it easily accessible to all residents of the complex. The multi-purpose court and the basketball courts are placed at the North-West corner, making them slightly difficult to access for residents of units located at the diagonal end of the project. Other amenities such as the childrens play area, skating rink and the amphitheatre are located at South-West end of the project, ensuring that amenities are spread across the project so that residents from all blocks can have easy access to some. The developer has also provisioned for a commercial building, which will be developed at the South end of the project. Even though the commercial complex and the residential complex have different gates for entry and exit, residents wanting to enter or exit the project will have to cross the commercial complex, which might be troublesome as the driveway for the commercial complex may be prone to congestion especially during office hours.
Amenities: Half Basket Ball Court, Skating Rink, Swimming pool and Kids Pool, Multi-purpose Court, Billiards & Table Tennis, Multi-purpose Hall, Club House, Gym, Jogging Track, Children's Play Area, Landscaped, Gardens, Open Amphitheater, Intercom Facility
Special Attractions of the Project (USP):
- The project is located on the Whitefield Main Road, a sought after location as it provides direct connectivity with International Tech Park of Bangalore, which is approximately 2 Kms away.
- The project is also very close to the intersection of Whitefield Main Road and Hoodi Main Road, providing seamless connectivity in East Bangalore.
- The region itself has come up as a prominent hub in Eastern Bangalore owing to the region an IT Hub, which became a driving force for residential real estate development as well.
- The project is well connected with Central Bangalore via the Whitefield Main Road, which connects directly with Swamy Vivekananda Road leading to Central Bangalore. The Whitefield Main Road also connects directly with the Outer Ring Road.
Following is the construction linked plan of the subject property-
|Booking ||Rs.2,00,000/- for 2bhk & Rs.3,00,000/-for 3bhk |
|Agreement ||15% of Basic flat cost +15% Carpark +Taxes Within 10 Days of Booking |
|Foundation ||20% of Basic flat cost + car park +Taxes |
|Lower level Basement ||5% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Upper Level Basement ||5% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Ground Floor Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|First Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Second Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Third Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Fourth Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Fifth Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Sixth Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Seventh Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Eighth Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Ninth Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Tenth Slab ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|On Completion of Brick Work ||3% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|On Completion of Flooring ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|On Completion/ Registration ||4% of Basic flat cost +car Park +Taxes |
|Maintenance & Corpus Fund ||On Possesion |
|KPTCL / BWSSB / Amenities & Generator ||After Completion of Slabs |
Floor rise of Rs.25/- per floor applicable on 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 & 10th floors.
Single Car Park- INR 300,000
Amenities- INR 150,000
Generator Charges- INR 50,000
Khatha / Legal Charges- INR 35,000
Corpus Fund- INR 25 / Sq.Ft.
BESCOM / BWSSB- INR 150 / Sq.Ft.
Maintenance- INR 2.5 / Sq.Ft. for 12 Months
KPTCL / BWSSB, VAT, Service Tax, Stamp duty and Registration as per actuals.