About The Greens
The Greens is a large residential project located on Attibelle-Anekal Road with approximately 2241 units on a 20.5 acre land parcel. The project is located close to Shriram Hansadwani, a residential plot project. Phase 1 of the project has about 1278 apartments and consists of four blocks namely Maple, Amber, Pine and Teak. Phase 2 will have the remaining units in two blocks namely Cedar and Oak.
The project is approved by BMRDA and is funded by Valmark Realty Fund.
The Greens - Project Analysis
- Approvals status: BMRDA approved
- Demand analysis: The demand for projects around Anekal is limited since it’s an emerging locality. Most of the projects are focused on value/budget segment and mid-segment buyers since the locations are far-off from the city and have limited social infrastructure.
- Layout analysis: The project is well planned and the blocks have adequate spaces between them to allow for ventilation and lighting.
- Amenities: The project features a diverse range of amenities including grand clubhouse, an exclusive sports zone, a huge open parking area, a lavish amphitheatre, Wi-Fi enabled cafe and open green spaces
- Any drawbacks?: The project has two main entry gates as per plan, however, there is only one exit gate, which will be insufficient once all flats get occupied. After completion of phase 2 the number of residents will increase and traffic movement is expected to be high
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The project seeks to provide affordable homes with premium amenities within a large-scale community.
Payment Details of The Greens
- Payment schedule:
- Booking Amount: Rs.5 lakhs
- On Agreement: 20%
- Balance Payments: As per construction schedule
- Note on Pre-EMI: In case of pre-EMI scheme the builder will pay EMIs until possession (March 2018). Encashment option is available for a customer who doesn’t require the 3 yrs EMI from developer. In this case the customer may encash the 3 years EMI in advance after signing the agreement & 1st disbursement from the bank is done
- Additional Charges:
- Car Parking: Rs.125000 (open), Rs.250000 (covered)
- Sports Zone Charges: Rs.150000
- Note: In addition to the above there will be some charges such as advance maintenance charges for first year, corpus fund payment, utility charges, statutory dues and other expenses as applicable
Note: The project has approximately 109 units per acre, which indicates high density of units and less space