- Golden Lotus by Upscale Homes has been developed on a 1 acre land parcel located along State Highway 35, equidistant to Gunjur Village towards the South and Varthur towards the North.
- The project is being developed in a region that is touted to become a prominent residential hub, owing to its strategic location as it is well connected with Sarjapur Road in the South, Whitefield in the North and the Outer Ring Road towards the West- three prominent commercial hubs that are all within a traveling distance of 10kms.
- The project is currently under construction and is expected to be delivered by July 2017.
- The project will comprise of a single tower of G+11 floors in height, with dwelling units starting from the first floor
- In total, the project will have 102- 2BHK units and 6- 3 BHK units ranging from 1137- 1391 Sft.
Approval Status: All approvals in place
- The subject property is being developed on a relatively small, contiguous land parcel of 1 acre, location along the State Highway 35.
- Given the small land parcel, the residential development will comprise of a single tower. However, having frontage on the SH 35 gives the builder a higher FSI, thereby allowing the construction of an 11 storey high tower.
- The developer has opted to construct the swimming pool and the childrens play area within the building itself, on the ground floor- a bold decision taking into consideration the space constraint.
- Each floor will consist of 9 or 10 units that have been aligned in such a way that each unit will be open from at least one side, with corner units A, C, I and G being open from 2 sides- ensuring ample sunlight and air ventilation.
- All units will have at least one sharing wall with other units, except for unit-i and unit-A in floors having only 9 units. This will restrict the privacy and exclusivity for residents of these units having common walls.
- A 6m wide driveway has been constructed around the project, which should be wide enough to allow for smooth flow of vehicles in and around the project.
- Given the small size of the land parcel, the developer has had to compromise on the provision of outdoor amenities. Peripheral areas have been allocated for outdoor amenities, which are clearly very small in size and will be inadequate accommodate residents.
Amenities: Indoor Club House, Swimming Pool, Multi-Purpose Hall, Indoor Games Room, Outdoor Fitness Centre and Kids Play Area
Special Attractions of the Project (USP):
- The subject property has a minimal building footprint of 24% - allowing for a wider driveway and pedestrian tracks.
- Having frontage on State Highway 35 will provide easy access to and from the subject property.
The project is being developed in a region that is touted to become a prominent residential hub, owing to its strategic location as it is well connected with Sarjapur Road in the South, Whitefield in the North and the Outer Ring Road towards the West- three prominent commercial hubs that are all within a traveling distance of 10kms.
Following is the construction linked payment plan for the property:
|ON AGREEMENT ||20% |
|ON FOUNDATION COMPLETE ||10% |
|ON STILT SLAB COMPLETE ||10% |
|ON 2ND FLOOR SLAB COMPLETE ||10% |
|ON 5TH FLOOR SLAB COMPLETE ||10% |
|ON 8TH FLOOR SLAB COMPLETE ||10% |
|ON 11TH FLOOR SLAB COMPLETE ||10% |
|ON BRICK WALL & PLASTERING OF THE RESPECTIVE FLAT COMPLETE ||10% |
|ON FLOORING COMPLETE ||5% |
|ON HAND OVER ||5% |
Terrace Charge- INR 2200 / Sq.Ft.
Car Park- INR 250,000 / Car park
Infra / Amenities- INR 145,000
BESCOM / BWSSB- INR 145,000
Legal charges and Khata assessment- INR 20,000 (Payable at the time of registration)
Corpus Fund / Sinking Fund- INR 25,000 (Payable at the time of registration)
Maintenance Charges- INR 2 / Sq.Ft. (1st year charges shall be paid at the time of registration)
VAT and Service Tax as per prevailing rates.