- Blossom by Garudachala Estates is a 2 acre apartment project being developed off Old Madras Road in KR Puram.
- The project is strategically located as provides good connectivity with some prominent hubs such as Central Bangalore, Whitefield and Marathahalli Outer Ring Road.
- The project is located in a well developed residential hub with access to good quality social infrastructure.
- The project will consist of 2 blocks of B+G+4 floors in height, consisting of 99 units offering 2 & 3 BHK units ranging from 1076 - 1521 Sft.
Approval Status: All approvals in place
Layout Analysis: The subject property is being developed on a 2 acre, rectangular shaped land parcel located along Ayyappa Nagar-Battarahalli Road, approximately 200ms off the Old Madras Road. The residential development has been divided into 2 blocks- A and B, which are aligned vertically from North to South. Block-A is positioned towards the North of the land parcel and will consist of 10 units per floor. All units have at least one side open and have no common walls with other units, thus ensuring residents are able to get ample sunlight, good air ventilation and have privacy. Three small gardens have been placed in front of unit numbers- 4, 7 and 8. However of these units on the ground floor will not have direct internal access to them and will be able to access them only from the outside. Block-B is placed towards the South end of the land parcel and has a similar layout to that of Block-A. All floors of the block will have 10 units, except for the ground floor which will have 9 as space for 1 units has been sacrificed for the entrance lobby. Units in Block-B will also have no common walls and will be open from at least one side, just as in Block-A, as well as have 3 small gardens placed in front of unit numbers- 4, 7 and 8 that will only be accessible externally. In terms of amenities, the developer has attempted to accommodate as many outdoor amenities as possible, given the space constraint. The badminton court and the swimming pool will be placed at the centre of the project, between the two blocks- making them easily accessible to all residents. The kids play area will be developed along the Northern boundary of the project, while the cricket practice nets will be placed in the South-West corner. The jogging track will be developed along the perimeter of the two residential blocks. Though the developer has provisioned for these amenities in the layout, buyers must be wary of developers practice of handing over possession of flats without providing the promised amenities.
Children's Play Area, Jogging Track, Landscaped Gardens, Cricket Net, Swimming Pool with Kids Pool, Badminton Court, Gym, Indoor Games Room, Party Hall, Intercom Facility
Special Attractions of the Project (USP):
- The project is located off Old Madras Road in KR Puram, which provides the project direct connectivity with Central Bangalore via Swamy Vivekananda Road.
- The project is also well connected to the Marathahalli Outer Ring Road and is 5 kms away from Whitefield.
- The project is also located in a well developed residential hub with access to good quality social infrastructure in terms of school, healthcare facilities and retail shops.
- The project itself is providing vaastu compliant units with no common walls with other units as well as having 6 small gardens, easily accessible to all residents.
Following is the construction -linked payment plan for the subject property:
|Booking Amount ||Rs. 2,00,000 |
|On Agreement (less 200000) ||20% |
|On Completion of 1st Slab ||30% |
|On Completion of 3rd Slab ||20% |
|On Completion of 5th Slab ||10% |
|On Completion of Block work ||10% |
|On Completion of Plastering ||5% |
|On Completion of Flooring ||5%|
|Covered car park ||200000 |
|Bescom/Bwssb ||190 / Sq.Ft. |
|Clubhouse charges ||150000 |
|DG/Solar backup charges ||50000 |
|Corpus fund @Rs.50/ft at the time of possession || |
|VAT & Service Tax on actuals will be payable. || |
|Stamp Duty, Registration & Legal fees will be payable actuals at the time of registration. || |
|OC Charges will be as per actuals || |