- DS Max Sunrise by DS Max Properties is an apartment project being developed on a 0.57 acre land parcel in Kithaganur, Eastern Bangalore.
- The project is located off the Old Madras Road, providing connectivity with Central Bangalore as well as other prominent commercial hubs in Eastern Bangalore.
- The project will consist of a single tower of G+4 floors in height and will comprise of 50 units, offering 2 & 3 BHK units ranging from 1105 - 1940 Sq.Ft.
Approval Status: All approvals in place
- The subject property is being constructed on a small parcel of only 0.54 acres, this has resulted in the developer having to compromise on the outdoor amenities.
- The residential development is being constructed in the form of a single continuous block. The layout of individual units seems a little congested, with units having common walls with other units and 10 units being packed on a single floor with little space between units which may result in low availability of sunlight and poor air ventilation.
- Unit number 10 has been placed right in the middle of the block and is practically blocked from all 4 sides.
- There is also insufficient space between the subject project and the individual apartments located behind the project to the North, this may result in the units located on the North end to be covered from all 4 sides, resulting in the residents not getting sufficient sunlight, air ventilation and feeling claustrophobic.
- The garden is located towards the North of the project and childrens play area at the North-East corner. Given the small land parcel, amenities have been sized down, something potential buyers must appraise during their purchase consideration.
Amenities: Gym, Children's Play Area, Landscaped Garden, Seating Plaza, Charging Point for Electric Vehicles, Intercom Facility,
Special Attractions of the Project (USP):
- The project is located in Kithaganur, a region touted to become a prominent residential hub in Eastern Bangalore.
- The project is located approximately 1.5 kms off the Old Madras Road, providing good connectivity with important hubs such as Indiranagar, M.G. Road, the EPIP zone and Whitefield.
The payment schedule for the subject property is as follows:
Agreement Amount : 20%
Balance amount of the total cost is as per the construction-
Basement Slab : 15%
First Slab : 15%
Second Slab : 15%
Third Slab : 15%
Block Work : 10%
Plastering Work : 5%
Registration Process : 5%
Car Parking : INR 250,000
Amenities : INR 200,000
KPTCL : INR 200,000
Maintenance Charges : INR / Sq.Ft. for 3 years (to be paid during registration)
Corpus Fund : INR 25,000
PLC- For Corner Flat and Swimming Pool- INR 100 / Sq.Ft.
VAT, Service Tax, Registration and Stamp Duty charges as per prevailing rates