Brigade Omega is located right across from the Thurahalli reserve forest off Kanakapura Road. It is a 6 acre gated community with well designed homes and has good connectivity to the city via Kanakapura Road. Given this strategic location the project enjoys good connectivity via these important roads to other parts of the city.
- Approvals status: BDA approved
- Layout analysis: The site as well as the units are designed for quality personal space, adequate greenery, open areas and other amenities.
- Any drawbacks: The community infrastructure needs a lot of development.
- Additional Charges:
- Floor Rise Charges : Rs.30 per floor per sft
- Car Parking : Rs.350000
- Maintenance Charges : Rs.3 per sft per month
- Premium Charges : Rs.50 per sft – charged for premium apartments only
- Other Charges : 4% in sales value (includes legal fee, external electrification, water & sanitary charges, Services charges)
- Club house fee : Rs. 101124 (Rs. 90000 + 12.36% service tax)
- Payment schedule
- Booking Amount : 20% of sales value of unit
- And 75% amount to be paid in 8 instalments for every 2 months, by post dated cheque
- Remaining 5% to be paid on possession
- Public feedback about the project: There remains a common question among the public, is it going to be delivered by the promised date.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): The project is positioned as a mid-segment residential complex, and aims to provide adequate space, fresh air and amenities in a nature-rich locality
Note: The project has approximately 88 units per acre, which indicates high density of units and less open space