Brigade Cosmopolis is located on Whitefield main road at the heart of Whitefield. It was launched in October 2013 and is expected to be completed by September 2017. The project is spread across 9.3 acres. Cosmopolis is conveniently close to excellent schools, hospitals, malls and many leading work places. As per the builder, the project will include some of the green features such as rain water harvesting, ground water recharge, sewage treatment plant & water treatment plant.
Project Analysis of Brigade Cosmopolis
- Approval Status: BDA, BBMP approved
- Layout Analysis: The master plan provides for adequate open spaces, jogging areas and other amenities.
- Amenities: The project features a 2972 sq.m. clubhouse with a rooftop swimming pool. In addition there are terrace gardens, landscaped gardens and a tree grove. For sports lovers there are umpteen options including tennis, badminton, squash, basketball courts and cricket pitch. The project also features a jogging track, children play area, community meeting spaces and an amphitheater.
- Public feedback about the project: We found some people expressing their concern about the high pricing.
- Special attractions of this project (USP): Brigade Cosmopolis is designed to suit the needs of a well-traveled, global citizen. The project features the environment, facilities and design that one would expect in any global city.
Payment Analysis of Brigade Cosmopolis: Payment schedule (20:80, 25:75, etc)
- Floor Rise Charges: 2BHK: Rs.15/ sq.ft., 3BHK: Rs.30/sq.ft.
- Car Park: Rs.3,25,000
- Clubhouse: Rs.1,20,000
- Premium location charges: Rs.100/sq.ft.
Apart from the above additional charges towards BESCOM & BWSSB charges, advance maintenance deposits, generator charges, khata & assessment charges, registration charges, vat, service tax, legal fees and any other taxes will be required to be paid as per the prevailing guidelines at the time of possession.
Note: The project has 100 units per acre, which indicates high density of units and less space inside the project.