Blue Waters has around 1200 units- 11 towers of 14 floors on 16 acres of land, making it one of the largest project in this micromarket. This project is located off Sarjapur Road, near Chudasandra Circle.
The project was initially named SJR Regent Park when it was launched in 2013, but later renamed to Blue Waters.
The project can be reached through Hosa Road as well as Harlur Road.
- Approvals status: All approvals obtained
- Layout analysis: The blocks are planned in L shape with amenities one one side and lake on the other side.
- Additional Charges:
- Floor Rise Charges : Rs.25 per sq.ft.
- Covered Car parking : Rs.3,00,000
- Club Membership Fees including Service Tax: Rs.2,58,750
- External Infrastructure Charges for Electricity & Water: Rs.124,450
- First Year Maintenance Charges including Service Tax: Rs.27,117
- Legal Charges: Rs.35,000
- Solar Charges: Rs.50,000 (for top floor)
- Corner/Premium units: Rs. 100/sq.ft. extra
- Towards pool and club house facing charges: Rs. 100/sq.ft. .
- Payment schedule
- On booking : Rs.4,00,000
- Agreement: 20%
- After completing of Foundation: 15%
- After completing of Basement: 7%
- After completing of Ground Floor Slab: 6%
- After completing of Slabs: 4% each for 1-4th floors
- After completing of Slabs: 3% each for 5-12th floors
- After completing of Slabs: 2% each for 13-14th floors
- On Finishing of Apt. Flooring & Internal Plastering: 4%
- On Registration/Possession: 4%
Note: The project has more than 75 units per acre, which indicates moderate density of units in the project.